Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Very Sexy New Year's Contest

While browsing one of my favorite online lingerie stores I noticed something quite intriguing on the side bar of the home page. The Red Door is offering $250 cash plus 1000 customer loyalty points (i.e. free lingerie, hosiery, adult novelties or anything else that strikes your fancy) for posting your own top 5 sexy resolutions for 2008 on your blog.

I will without a doubt be entering this contest (it makes for a good blog post even if I don't win). Making New Year's resolutions is one of my least favorite things to do, but this might intrigue me enough to start thinking about them...

Interested in entering your blog post? Check out the Sexy New Year's Resolution Contest for details & start coming up with some sexy resolutions, postings must be up by January 31st, 2008!

No comments:

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites